Approx. Rs 10,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Usage/Application||Residential & Commercial|
|Load Power||20 W|
Solar Idea’s ‘Solar Street Lights’ series of standalone solar PV systems are a unique range of Lithium Ion (Li-ion) battery based solar street lighting systems. This is the first time in India that the disruptive Li-ion battery technology has been successfully integrated with solar street lighting systemsLithium Ion batteries have many advantages over conventional Lead acid batteries, which increases the efficiency of the street light and also makes it highly cost effective. Below are a few key advantages of Lithium Ion batteries over conventional Lead acid batteries. Features:Light Weight and Compact:
- A typical 40AH lead acid battery which weighs around 15 kg, can be replaced with a Li-ion battery weighing approximately 0.5 kg
- As Li-ion batteries are highly compact in size, they can be mounted right below where the solar panel is mounted
- Li-ion batteries have a long life of up to 5 years and come with a warranty of 3 years against manufacturing defects
Maintenance Free and Cost Effective:
- Li-ion batteries have the unique ability to get charged within 3 to 5 hours, unlike lead acid batteries that take 12 to 16 hours
- In case of Li-ion batteries, the complete energy generated by the solar panel gets converted to energy. Due to this property, a much smaller panel can be used for charging.
- Li-ion batteries do not need any maintenance unlike Lead acid batteries which require distilled water top-up once in 3 to 4 months; therefore the cost of ownership is much lower than that of Lead acid batteries in the long run.
Solar Street Light Applications:
- The compactness and plug-and-play feature of Li-ion batteries allows the installer to install a street light in just 30 minutes, as against to 4 hours for a traditional lead acid based system.
- Remote and rural areas lighting
- For industrial lighting
- No manual operation required
- For backup lighting required at remote construction sites
- In farmhouses and resorts
- For lighting up highways, parks and parking lots